Maître de conférences
Université Lille 1
Bâtiment P2 - Bureau 302
Avenue Carl GAUSS
59650 Villeneuve d’ascq
Tél : 03 20 43 41 69 - Fax : 03 20 43 65 67
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Research interests :
- Statistical Signal Processing applied to images and computer vision,
- Uncertainty Theories (Belief functions theory, possibility theory, fuzzy and random sets, probability theory) with applications to information fusion.
Teaching topics :
- Signal processing,
- Real-time systems,
- System models and UML language,
- Linear automatic control,
- Mobile robots.
Previous positions and past experience :
- ATER (Temporary Lecturer and Researcher) at the Univeristy of Rouen and in LITIS laboratory (2009)
- PhD student at the Univeristy of Rouen and in LITIS laboratory under the supervision of Christele Lecomte and Pierre Miché (2005-2008)
- Undergraduate student at Bordeaux1 university and ENSEIRB engineering school. (2002-2005)
- Intern at the School of Software and Microelectronics, Beijing University, PR China (2005).